- Think about how your landscape can become an extension of your home and enhance your life. Consider whether you'll be using your yard for formal entertaining, relaxation, children's play time or multiple uses. You may want to build children's play areas, barbecue space, a fire pit, fountain, and private areas for relaxation into your design. And make sure you consider flexibility so your landscape can evolve as your life changes.
- Choose a landscape professional that specializes in Xeriscape. They'll understand the plants that thrive in the desert and create a beautiful design that saves water and money.
- Create a realistic budget. Many realtors recommend that you invest 5-10 percent of your home's worth. While this may seem high, remember that the right landscape improvements can return over 100 percent of their cost when you sell the home.
- Choose an experienced company with long-lasting customer relationships in your area. Ask for references and photos of past work.
- Look for a landscape professional that also offers maintenance services to protect your investment if you don't enjoy yard work or don't have time for the necessary maintenance.
Or contact the seller
in section "Complete landscaping"