You don't need "plots" or hard copy originals anymore to reproduce CAD drawings. Using digital printing, your CAD files are the only "originals" you need. Send them to us by modem, diskette, CD, Zip, ftp or e-mail, and we can use our high speed print engines to output them directly onto plain paper at hundreds of pages per hour. Consider the advantages:
- No need to re-plot expensive vellum originals for each revision.
- Eliminate the plotting bottleneck at the end of the design stage.
- We can maintain images on file for additional printing.
- You no longer have to give up your "originals" or pay for an expensive set of duplicates to be made. Revised pages can be sent as needed to update the document set on file. On-demand printing means you don't have to estimate the number of sets required in advance. Full or partial sets can be ordered as the need arises.
- Reduced prints can be made for convenience and cost savings. Smaller documents are often easier to handle and refer to. And a 50% reduction in size can save up to 2/3 the cost of printing. Expensive and time consuming "reductions" no longer have to be made. Instead, prints are simply produced at any size from the same set of image files or plot files. You give us your 100% originals or plot files, and we can automatically reduce them. Make overlays of scanned images without importing them into your CAD drawing or converting them into vector form. A wide variety of input formats are supported -- AutoCAD DWG, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, HPGL/2, Tiff, Cals, Group, PDF and postscript