There are countless examples of Aromatherapy Massage and the use of Essential Oils bringing great relief to many common ailments and providing just the right conditions for the body's own healing process to work at the optimum level. Aromatherapy will help relax your body after a long day at work. Aromatherapy relates to the natural method of healing the mind and body with essential plant oils. Essential oils contain active agents that can have potent physical effects. While some basic aromatherapy home treatments can be self-administered, medical aromatherapy should always be performed under the guidance of an aromatherapist, herbalist, massage therapist, nurse, or physician. To further enhance your massage, we recommend one of the following Aromatherapy Blends as part of your 60 or 90 min massage. -- Add Aromatherapy to your massage!
- Svelte/Slimming - Contains cedar wood, juniper and lavender for a perfect silhouette.
- Aqua - Contains geranium, patchouli, coriander and aids in moisturizing and the renewal of the skin. Ideal for our Swedish Massage.
- Active - Contains spearmint, clary sage, cinnamon leaf, activates micro-circulation.
- Relax - Contains lavender, sandalwood, patchouli, violet, ylang-ylang.
- Vitality - Contains mandarin, nutmeg, lime, Italian, lemon and is recommended for stimulating the body.
Buy aromatherapy massage
Or contact the seller
in section "Aroma Massage"
View also services categories "Massage"